• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Romeo and Marty

oh cute! i didnt know that cat and guinea pigs can be friends.
can you really trust the cat with the guinea pigs fully?

oh cute! i didnt know that cat and guinea pigs can be friends.
can you really trust the cat with the guinea pigs fully?

Well, we don't leave them alone together. They will 'talk' to each other, Marty inside his cage, Romeo outside. When we let Marty out of his cage to play in his open play pen, Romeo will get in it with him and they will play. Romeo has even taken to laying down in the pen and Marty will cuddle next to him. Romeo has never made any move that would make us think he would hurt Marty BUT he is a cat afterall, and we are very, very careful and hovering over them. Romeo came to us de-clawed, but his teeth are still sharp!

And now that we have Tybalt, Romeo will lay on top of Marty's cage and swat at Tybalt if he gets too close. We think this is Romeos way of saying "Leave my buddy alone or else!"

hi

lovely pics, i especially like Marty your guinea pig, he has very similar colouring as our guinea pig Josh who was 5 (he died easter time:()
pic of Marty on the car is a classic:)

Picture of Romeo sitting down is so cute and funny, and Skipper looks handsome.:)

hi

lovely pics, i especially like Marty your guinea pig, he has very similar colouring as our guinea pig Josh who was 5 (he died easter time:()
pic of Marty on the car is a classic:)

Picture of Romeo sitting down is so cute and funny, and Skipper looks handsome.:)

I'm so sorry to hear about your Josh. We don't know how old Marty is, he was a rescue guinea pig. He is so funny! He just 'talks' and 'talks'.

Romeo sits like that to watch tv, no joke! And Skip is so dang smart, it's scary.

I love the pic of the g-pie sitting on the car. I have chinchillas and that's how my cats are with them. They don't seem to bothered by them but I watch them like a hawk.

Well, we don't leave them alone together. They will 'talk' to each other, Marty inside his cage, Romeo outside. When we let Marty out of his cage to play in his open play pen, Romeo will get in it with him and they will play. Romeo has even taken to laying down in the pen and Marty will cuddle next to him. Romeo has never made any move that would make us think he would hurt Marty BUT he is a cat afterall, and we are very, very careful and hovering over them. Romeo came to us de-clawed, but his teeth are still sharp!

And now that we have Tybalt, Romeo will lay on top of Marty's cage and swat at Tybalt if he gets too close. We think this is Romeos way of saying "Leave my buddy alone or else!"

thanks for answering my question! they are so cute!

Very cute pictures. I love the one with the cat watching him sitting on the car- amazing he doesn't want to eat him! :eek:

Back