• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Please be careful with visitor messages

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
If you haven't, please read this. Visitor messages are just like visitor messages on social networking sites like Bebo or Facebook -- *everyone* can read the comments that you leave on someone's profile.

These are completely different from PMs, which are totally *private*, like an email.

Please be absolutely sure you are sending a PM and not posting a visitor message on someone's profile. The choice is very clear when you click on someone's image in one of their posts -- select PM if you want your message to be private. (y) If you click through to someone's profile, that message box is NOT for a PM, it is for a PUBLIC visitor message.

If you find someone has left a visitor message that clearly was meant to be private, you can delete it.

Oh my poop,how stupid am i ,i have just figured that one out.Duuuhhhhh.Thank you Karlin.I got now.

Back