• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Strike a pose:)

ice-cavi

As you all should know by now,I LOVE taking pics of my doggies and while Elja is hard to "work" with Silva is a natural ...:)
20080611150853_9.jpg

20080611150824_7.jpg

20080611150839_8.jpg

20080611150917_10.jpg

Goofy girl Elja
20080611150709_2.jpg

20080611150640_0.jpg

Serious girl Silva

Very pretty girls...both of my boys are hard to "work" with too - they never sit still! Those are wonderful pictures, your girls are beautiful! :luv:

These are great pictures. Elja and Silva are both "natural" in my opinion, they are just wonderful :)

They are both beautiful and very well taken pictures too. Do you show Silva? She stands very well.

*Pauline* :

I showed Silva once when she was 4 months old,but she did´nt really "stand" then.
I´m hoping to show her again in september .
She is a very proud(alpha) dog and is alwways standing and showing herself off,haha but when I ask her to do it...well she usually don´t ;)

Great pictures of your two gorgeous girls. Every time I see a picture of a ruby, I just want one more and more! :luv:

How old are your girls?

I love their coats- they are just the right length. Do you have them trimmed or is that au naturel?

I love their coats- they are just the right length. Do you have them trimmed or is that au naturel?
They are both still pupps :) ELja my rubygirl is 13 months old and her coat is very sparse,suspect it´ll allways be that way :eek: Silva has just turned 9 months and her coat is very thick and I think shell become a furball when she gets older :)
I love heavy coated cavs but must admit that Eljas coat type is very convinient:cool:

Your dogs are gorgeous - and it is so nice to see trim cavaliers. I live on the North Shor of Chicago and there are so many overweight cavaliers. Itis sad. They're such beautiful dogs to saddle them with the burden of extra weight.

Back