• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Rupert's 12 today!!

:hppybdy: Rupert! What a handsome oldie -he is like Sean Connery - keeps his good looks and charm despite of a few grey (or absent) hairs ;)

:D:D That's just made his day!!

Thank you so much everyone for the wonderful birthday greetings - Rupert was so thrilled and sends his love to you all.

I get the hint about the :snap:!! I promise to sort some out!!

Rupert, I'm so sorry I didn't see this last week.

We all hope you had the best birthday ever and Cailean sends extra special kisses and wags to his 'cousin'???!!! It runs in the family Rupert, Cailean's a nutter too. ;)

I am ashamed to say I did not see this thread, or remember that a very special, and extremely handsome, old gentleman was celebrating his 12th birthday.

I owned Rupert's sire, a very, very, special dog, & looking at the official birthday photo brings a lump to my throat, as Rupert looks so much like his dad.

Belated birthday greetings little man, you are a credit to your wonderfully caring owner.

Margaret C

Back