• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Rupert's 12 today!!

Nicki

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our special, precious boy

He's had a lovely day, had some rabbit for tea {his favourite}, lots of extra attention and a good walk all to himself.

He's keeping pretty well despite a few health problems, and is still a joy, despite being the naughtiest in the household :D

We've been honoured to share our lives with such a special wee man - and especially to have had the pleasure of his company for so long {we nearly lost him four years ago so every day is extra special}.

I can't get into my Photobucket account to put some new photos up, but the attached is last year's official birthday portrait!

Attachments

• Rupert.jpg
    Rupert.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 57
Happy birthday to one of my favorite cavaliers :lotsaluv:

But this thread needs more photos:snap:

Happy, happy birthday, Rupert, and here's to many more! I agree that we would like more photos too. :lotsaluv:

Happy birthday to a little man who stole my heart years ago!! Agree....we absolutely must have more pictures of that gorgeous boy!! Happy birthday darling Rupert.

:jump::hppybdy::jump:
:lotsaluv: Happy 12th birthday Rupert :lotsaluv:

It would be SINFUL if we didn't get more Birthday pics ;)

:hppybdy: Rupert! What a handsome oldie -he is like Sean Connery - keeps his good looks and charm despite of a few grey (or absent) hairs ;)

:jump: :hppybdy::hppybdy::jump:

Happy Day After Your Birthday, Rupert. Your friends in Miami hope it was wonderful!

Back