• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Tibby

Crittercall

Our little Tibby died this morning, here at home. We had all been fighting her several ailments for the past year or so but they finally got the best of her.

Also this week, our Eclectus Parrot Henry died on Saturday morning. He had been mourning since he loss of Wallis and JohnRobert and although he was receiving medical care it evidently wasn't enough.

Needless to say my husband and I are both numb with grief. This makes a total of 4 pets gone in 4 months. Our house seems empty.

Thank you for the support you have all given me in the past with both Tibby and Wallis. Thank goodness I still have Roxie - and my little psycho shihtzu.

I'm so sorry, this must be a very hard time for you. We will keep you in our prayers. :hug: :hug:

I can completely understand how difficult this must be -- losing one is a tragedy but four in such a short period of time is just awful and so hard to bear. I am so, so sorry for such a deep level of loss of so many dear companions. I know how much joy each brought to you; this has been so clear from your posts in the past. :flwr:

I'm so very sorry for your losses of your furry and feathered family members. I hope little Roxie and her little Shihtzu sibling will comfort you during this sad time. :flwr:

I'm so very sorry for your loss. How devastating to lose so many of your beloved pets so close together. I hope with time that the pain eases for both you and your husband.

So hard to lose four over a year, how devastating for you. You gave them the best and you made their lives rich with your love. Sending thoughts of comfort your way.

ohh sweet Donna Dear.. If your love could have kept your furries with you, nothing would have ever happened to them. I am sending you big huge *HUGZ* at this time. I am sorry so many things have happened in such a short time :( ***HUGZ*** :flwr::lotsaluv:

Oh, my heart is breaking for you......I am so sorry for your losses. It will take time to heal. My thoughts are with you. Judy

I am so sorry for your losses. I thought I was bad losing 2 within a year so I couldn't imagine losing 4 in such a short time. Your other pets will certainly bring some joy into your life during this sad time. I will be thinking of you :lotsaluv:

My heart is breaking with yours...we had a year once where we also lost 4 pets and I didn't think I would make it through it. I did, and have since brought others into our lives. Hang in there, time does make the pain lessen eventually. :(

Donna I'm so sorry to read such sad news. It is so heartbreaking to deal with so much in such a short space. I pray that you will find inner strength with each passing day. Please know that you and Bubba are in my thoughts and prayers :hug::hug:

OMG, I didn't realize you lost all four in such a short time. :(
Just think they all might be playing together now. Time will heal your pain.

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Back