• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Stella and Roxxy

Stella is our new Cavalier and Roxxy is our 6yr old Cocker Spaniel.

e262cfc9.jpg

They look so sweet together :)

cosmic81 said:
=( how come my cocker doesnt do that with my cavalier!!!:neutral:

i will make them
someday!

In five years, my brother Cocker spaniel has only ended up sleeping next to SiânE by accident. As soon as one of them wakes up they move straight away with a look of horror on their face. :lol:

Roxxy is coming along. I can't say that she is always buddy buddy (which is why I have to snap these kind of pictures when I get a chance), but she is feeling her out. I think she will really take to her in the next couple of months though.

They look so sweet together :)

In five years, my brother Cocker spaniel has only ended up sleeping next to SiânE by accident. As soon as one of them wakes up they move straight away with a look of horror on their face. :lol:

hahaha! i know what you are talking about! the look of ' why the heck am i touching you!" the sad part is my young cavalier really likes the cocker sincerely. and this cocker is usually good with everybody! Maybe my bf is right. we got to match their coat color up! i should have gone with a solid color cavalier to much my buff cocker!

seems a lot of cocker owners also owns cavaliers!

I never got in to spaniels till now, always had terriers growing up. My Mum had a black Cocker growing up which her grandfather bred which was her great love. But she chose a terrier for us when we were kids. Our energy levels were the same with four kids in the house.

My brother only ended up with his Cocker spaniel because the family walked in on father’s day and told him she was his present! There was no way he could say no and she is now his darling baby.:rolleyes:

My brother Cocker adores SiânE but SiânE a quiet cavalier and I don’t know how much social contact she had with other dogs before she came to me but she is more of a people dog and Cassie being a typical over excited Cocker was a bit too much for her in the beginning.

You do get a lot more attention from people when you walk the two together. I do get stopped and told how beautiful they are when I am walking them. But rarely stopped when I am walking one or the other.

I can tell you will also get stopped cause your two with their marking will look stunning together walking along.:lotsaluv:

Funny thing is I know if my brother did get another dog he would get a cavalier because he is in love with SiânE and his Cocker would love it because I sure she thinks she’s a cavalier.

Back