Lucie (Blenhiem) 8th Feb 2006
    Sasha(blk n tan) 19th May 2008

Post Thanks / Like

Lovely photo, they look so cute together
    Elaine and Cody

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Davy View Post
    They look so sweet together

In five years, my brother Cocker spaniel has only ended up sleeping next to SiânE by accident. As soon as one of them wakes up they move straight away with a look of horror on their face.

hahaha! i know what you are talking about! the look of ' why the heck am i touching you!" the sad part is my young cavalier really likes the cocker sincerely. and this cocker is usually good with everybody! Maybe my bf is right. we got to match their coat color up! i should have gone with a solid color cavalier to much my buff cocker!

seems a lot of cocker owners also owns cavaliers!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cosmic81 View Post
    seems a lot of cocker owners also owns cavaliers!
    We love Spaniels in general. They all have such sweet faces.

Post Thanks / Like

I never got in to spaniels till now, always had terriers growing up. My Mum had a black Cocker growing up which her grandfather bred which was her great love. But she chose a terrier for us when we were kids. Our energy levels were the same with four kids in the house.

My brother only ended up with his Cocker spaniel because the family walked in on father’s day and told him she was his present! There was no way he could say no and she is now his darling baby.

My brother Cocker adores SiânE but SiânE a quiet cavalier and I don’t know how much social contact she had with other dogs before she came to me but she is more of a people dog and Cassie being a typical over excited Cocker was a bit too much for her in the beginning.

You do get a lot more attention from people when you walk the two together. I do get stopped and told how beautiful they are when I am walking them. But rarely stopped when I am walking one or the other.

I can tell you will also get stopped cause your two with their marking will look stunning together walking along.

Funny thing is I know if my brother did get another dog he would get a cavalier because he is in love with SiânE and his Cocker would love it because I sure she thinks she’s a cavalier.
    Davy, SinE&Ella
    & sometimes Cassie the cocker AKA 'the black shadow''

~Blind Dogs See With Their Hearts♥~
    My cavalier not spoilt...I'm just well trained!