• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Reny has 9!

Renie

Hi, it is our Reny. He just reached 9 years and he is the same agile and playful boy, like as when he was 2.

He celebrated his birthday this sunday, with my sister, so he had an originally party with family guests. He got as ever the rice-chicken cake, chocolate bones and toy. Of course, he was primarily interested in eatable presents and the toy he nobly let for me, as usual:)

2583537812_eb242dca19.jpg

2583537816_afd12df156.jpg

2583537822_5063183ca0.jpg

2583537838_87feb2bfde.jpg

Happy birthday Reny! :jump:

Those are wonderful pictures and have to say my crew like the look of that rice-chicken cake! Lucy's 9th b-day is coming up so maybe a similar treat will make an appearance here.

:jmp::hppybdy: :jmp:

Happy 9th Birthday RENY!! :mexwav:

That's quite a feast you had there. Hope you had a great day :lotsaluv:

What a wonderful birthday party....and what a neat birthday set up! Happy birthday Reny!

:hppybdy: Reny, sure looks like you had a brilliant party, loving that pillow its better than mine:). Thanks for sharing the lovely pics it great to see that Reny is so fit and healthy at 9 years old.:rah:(and handsome).

Celebration

Thank you for your congratulations! I hope, Reny will stay with us for years yet. However, last year, he celebrated hist birthday with our Brian. Brian seemed to be in good condition in his 10 years but shortly after that he was diagnosed with MVD. We lost him in May.
So I enjoy every day with my cavalier.

Sunday must have been an emotional day for you, what a truly beautiful cavalier brian was, I looked through your website you have lovely photos of the two of them they looked the best of friends:).

Belated Happy BIrthday to gorgeous Reny, looks like he had a wonderful party.

I was so sorry about Brian, I remember looking at his photos and his party last year.

Back