• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

On Cloud Nine

Sandrac

I am so so proud of Cinders & Minnie-May - they both achieved the Silver standard in the Kennel Club Good Citizens Award last night. :rah::rah:

It was rather hairy when Cinders had to pass the examiner sitting on the floor eating from a very large box of biscuits and not lunge for them :D Also when Minnie was doing her 2 minute down stay a very annoying fly flew straight past her head (Minnie is famous for her fly catching) :eek: I just reinforced the stay cue and held my breath whilst the fly continued to buzz around her bottom, she just twitched her leg and luckily the fly flew away.

We were all very worn out at the end but very happy. In total 9 dogs from our training school took the test and they all passed, so some very happy training school instructers as well.:p

Great job -- I can understand about the stress during the testing. That's the kind of thing that makes me nervous. Sounds like things went really well. Congratulations!

Back