• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth...

Bruce H

...but I am barely hanging on by my fingertips!!

Things have been just absolutely WILD in my life the last month or two with my job, my uncle's estate (I'm executor), our rental units, etc., etc. So I haven't been posting much at all. I am trying to keep up with everything going on. Hopefully things will settle down in a couple months.

Oh hang in there, Bruce -- it sounds very hectic all right plus all the dogs on top of that too. I hope it settles down fast -- it is wearing to have a lot on all at the same time that needs to be done.

Many of us have missed you Bruce - looking forward to when you're back posting again! Hope everything falls into place for you soon so you can get your life in balance again! :)

Back