• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

'Self' hasn't met Jaspar...

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
Self magazine suggests that choosing the right dog breed can help your fitness regimen. If you want to walk at 3 mph, choose a Cavalier King Charles spaniel or French bulldog. For a 3.5 mph pace, go with a miniature poodle, corgi-terrier mix or Yorkshire terrier. And if you want to jog at 5 mph, pick a white golden retriever, Labrador-chow mix or Jack Russell terrier.

What?! That's ridiculous. The normal walking pace of Jaspar, Leo and Lily (if they are not doing their 'slow walk' for people-speed...) is faster than my brisk walking pace. Most retrievers I know meander along. And how silly -- why a 'white' golden retriever or a 'lab-chow mix' or a 'corgi-terrier mix'? Has someone with a stopwatch gone around following these specific mixes? :rolleyes:

One of the silliest things I have seen. :lol:

Still laughing about this as i was bringing the lads for their walk this morning, def havent been on a walk with a cav. :D

LOLOLOL......:jump:

My cav is more like.........:dogwlk:....she walks me!!! LOL
Someone had way too much free time on there hands i think...lol:razz:

OMG - that is so funny. Maybe true in the case of Ginger, who is a lazy walker (until she sees a cat!) but not my other two OR any other cav I've ever met in the Phoenix Park!!!!

The idea of a CKCS being a dawdler while a yorkie or miniature poodle trots on fast also makes me laugh. :dogwlk:

Back