• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lucky's 2nd Birthday

Lani

Today is Lucky's 2nd birthday ... can you believe it?? The real celebration is this weekend because we are having a NJ Cavaliers get together and he'll have some cake then and celebrate with his buddies.

Lucky has had a nice birthday evening so far though! ... he got a few new toys and also a little bit of doggie "ice cream" that I made him (yogurt, peanut butter, banana and honey blended together & frozen).

Here he is with his "cake" toy:

Library-13911.jpg

And then this other goofy toy that I found a while ago at Petsmart ... I thought he'd enjoy it because he does like rope toys and stuffed toys ... this is a combo thingy:
Library-13921.jpg

A little better view of the goofy toy:
Library-13922.jpg

All this playing is hard work ...
Library-13937.jpg

Can I have ice cream please??? OMG ... please don't tell me I have to wear the SNOOD ...!! On my birthday? How Embarrassing, I am 2 years old, you know!!"
Library-13946-1.jpg

he is so handsome, look at the beautiful coat of hair! happy birthday lucky! have fun with your new toys :)

Lani I didn't know Lucky was only 2, bless him. Those pictures are great and I love the toys, you can't get anything like that over here. Have a great weekend, the cake sounds yummy, I'd eat that!

Lucky you handsome man!
I wish you a very very happy birthday and many many more to come! You just get better looking every year!
Wish we could be there to celebrate with you this weekend, but we are out of town. Ginger hopes to see you some time soon!

:lotsaluv::hppybdy::lotsaluv:

Happy 2nd Birthday LUCKY!!
:jump::mexwav::jmp2:

You are such a gorgeous boy. Have a great day and tell your Mom to be sure and take lots and lots of pics at the NJ pawty .

Happy Birthday, beautiful boy. Hope your third year is the BEST!!!!!!:hppybdy:

Happy 2nd birthday Lucky, l can see you've had a lovely day with plenty treats and new toys too, you're such a handsome little lad :jump:

Back