• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

12 weeks - update in close-ups

qwickkertje

As our little baby turns 12 weeks tomorrow I think it's time for an update ;)

Here she is a few days ago sunbathing behind the glass...

What is that warm, shiny thingy?
SSL21076.jpg

Look I already have "serious" look :p
SSL21078.jpg

Oh mommy is this really necessary?
SSL21080.jpg

Well I'm just going to lay my head.. Cause I'm a bit sleepy...
SSL21084.jpg

Oh and we're going to have some visitors in a few weeks.. They already came over to get to know eachother.. This is all 5 of them together (our 3 + the 2 visitors) waiting to get a cookie.. And look where the baby is ;)
SSL21099.jpg

You are lucky you can get her to sit still for the close ups. They are terrific! You will treasure them, as she grows so fast.

Beautiful pics!!!
I cant seem to Lucie to sit while I take a pic of her!!!! :p
Bless the puppy...right at the front!

Okay!! So you are the person with the gorgeous b&t puppy! I posted an intro earlier this week to introduce, Maisy, my now 15 week old b&t puppy. I made reference to someone with a username that started with a 'V' (or so I thought) who's b&t pup made mine look like a rat:rolleyes: ..no offence Maisy!!. She barely has any feathering and doesn't have half the coat that Qnotje does. Not that I mind ..I'm kind of hoping she keeps a lighter coat and I swear she was meant to be ours. She is such a good puppy.

Anyway, Qnotje is very photogenic :snap:!

ROFL

no puppy looks like a rat :p
They are ALL cute in their very own way :)
Qnotje does have a lot of feathering and think she's going to have a HUGE coat so I'm starting to prepare for the worst already ;)

Your Maisy looks great :) I just haven't been around much since I've been ill (my nephews infected me with a flu).. I'm recovered now but that's why I didn't post much in the last 2 weeks ;)

Back