• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

an idiot groomer shaved my cavalier's entire body!

Well as for this I'm going to attend a workshop in July on how to groom your own dog.. It's a small workshop (1 day) in which they teach you what YOU want to do with your dog.. So it's not a standard course with trimming and stuff, but they will help you to learn you how you want your dog groomed..
I'm looking forward to that so I can groom my own dogs in the future (since taking 3 to the groomers will be a very costy thing as well :p) And I plan to help out other cavalier owners as well if I can..

About posting photo's.. Go to photobucket.com or some other site where you can upload pics, upload them then paste the code of the picture in your post :)

good luck!

I would have been furious. It will grow back -eventually. Did they cut his ears too? I wouldnt let anyone touch ears or tails, I dont think cavaliers look right with short rounded ears. Hope you are over your shock, at least he is happy and healthy.

Back