• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dry Drowning-Update on Pixie

I am so terribly sorry for your loss. I found your posts absolutely heartbreaking to read. I'm thinking about you and your family.

I am so sorry to read your news. Mind yourself and the kids and treat yourselves tonight. You have been through so much.:lotsaluv:

I am so so sorry for your loss. :( I can't imagine what you are you kids are going through. Just remember, she is not suffering now and she is in a better place. I will keep you and your family and of course Pixie in my thoughts for a long time to come. Take care and time will heal.........

I am so sad to hear of your loss of beautiful Pixie. Please know that when your heart is empty, filling it with happy memories can help you find peace. Best wishes to you and your children, you are all in my thoughts. Take care.

This is truly heartbreaking news. I am deeply sorry for your loss. Please know that you and your family are in my thoughts.

I am really sorry to hear about Pixie, I too was hoping for some good news when I logged on this morning :cry*ing:You did everything you could have possibly done for her, and she was so lucky to be loved by such a wonderful family for the short time she was with you. You and your children are in my thoughts...

:( There are no words to express the heartbreak felt for your loss. Your sweet Pixie awaits you and the children at the Bridge. She is held tight in your heart and will always be a part of your lives.

Pixie

Thanks for all your cyber-hugs and for sharing our feelings of heartache. My daughter put a 30 sec. video on youtube of Pixie playing "twister". I thought I'd share the link. You can see her having so much fun and loving to be a part of everything we did.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apH-dMDH8nU
You guys here are great. Hug your cavaliers. I so wish I could hug Pixie today.

we are so sorry to hear that pixie did not make it!, our thoughts and prayers are with you at this sad time

run free little pixie

:cry*ing:The tears just started and I couldn't stop them. I was so hoping for a miracle for your family and Pixie. Take comfort in the love we're all sharing with you. We all feel your pain deeply. An unexpected loss like this is so very hard. Rest in peace sweetheart. You were loved and cherished.

I enjoyed her Twister video. What a funny little girl. Again, my deepest condolences to you and your family.

I'm so sorry to hear Pixie didn't make it. You did everything you could do for her. You and your kids are in our thoughts and prayers.
RIP Pixie:flwr:

I am so very sorry for your loss. I, like many others in this forum, woke up this morning and logged on hoping to see that a miracle had happened and Pixie had been returned to you. But after starting to read your post the tears began to flow and I'm reminded of the loss of my dear Molly (a lab that I rescued) that passed away last September. Your Pixie will never be forgotten and I pray that your family is comforted in this time of heartache and loss.

I just can't imagine what you and your children are going through right now.:( Your precious Pixie obviously had a very loving and wonderful life with you and those beautiful memories can never be taken from your hearts and minds. You will all be in my daily thoughts and prayers for strength and comfort in the coming weeks. My heart is just breaking for you!

I am so sorry about Pixie. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. That has to be so hard. I'm sure she's happy now.

I think you for sharing this with all of us. It made us cry, but it also made us learn something, and, as you said, we'll give our beloved Cavaliers an extra hug today. I hope you find another dog someday to bring into your family who you will treasure as much as Pixie. There are lots of dogs out there that would give anything to have a family as loving as yours.

This is so tragic, please don't blame yourself, I think we've all played the same games with our dogs. I don't know why this had to happen and can only say how devestated we are for you.

Thank you for sharing your story and perhaps this may save another dog, and Pixie's life will have even greater meaning.

At the moment you will be raw and hurting so bad, but this does ease in time and then you will be able to look back and remember the happy times together.

:flwr: and hugs for you

I have been thinking about Pixie through the day hoping and wishing her well, I am deeply saddened to hear she didn't make it. I will always remember her story, sending my thoughts and best wishes to you and your family.

I can barely type through my tears.... I can feel the sorrow in my heart that you are feeling right now. I have been in your place. The pain will get better, but it will take time. God bless you. Judy

Just to let you know I'm thinking of you and your children and sending you all hugs, I'm so very sorry to hear you've lost your beautiful girl Pixie, Ive just watched her twister video and she was a little beauty, take care you're in my thoughts
Play happy Pixie in the beautiful sunshine at rainbow bridge

Back