• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Drying Their Ears

Dakota's body will dry within 30mins of her bath. However, 4 hours later her ears are still damp. Is there a fast and safe way to dry them quicker? I was debating on a hair dryer, but am afraid I will dry out her skin. Any thoughts or tips would be appreciated!!

:paw:

Chloe actually loves the hairdryer (I only use the cool setting so that it wont effect her skin) She rolls over on her back to let me blow dry her tummy! :rotfl:

Millie on the other hand, HATES the hair dryer and scarpers for under the bed if she even sees me plugging it in for my own hair.
I normally just let Millie dry by the fire (she loves snuggling up in front of it on a blanket after her bath) and this normally finishes off her ears nicely.
Another way I would dry her ears is to have her sit on my lap and massage her ears with a warm dry towel. Once she is comfy enough on my lap, she normally doesnt budge until I have them almost completely towel dried.

We just use the hair dryer on cool until the pups decide they've had enough. :)

We let them finish "air drying".... ;)

Back