• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

the beebs and me.

aperfectsonnettt

Both Piper and Vedas first camping trip was this past weekend!

natureinmacrannys179.jpg

and Piper and me. I couldn't see her as well as I could see Veda when it got dark so i tied a glow stick around her neck! it worked!

natureinmacrannys141.jpg

Thanks!

They sure look like they were enjoying themselves. :) Good idea with a glow stick! They make little flashing lights you can clip to collars too for walks.

They sure look like they were enjoying themselves. :) Good idea with a glow stick! They make little flashing lights you can clip to collars too for walks.

Really?! Im anxious to check out the little flashlights! I found some camping stuff for dogs at allthingsjeep.com tonight but ill keep looking.

Thanks Karlin!

they looked like they had fun!

the flashing lights are great for their collars, we have them for our 3 got them from E-bay

lisa

Back