• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Living alone and raising puppy, help and advice please

When I brought Maverick home he was already 6 months old but I had the same stressed out feelings. It took about 2 months for us to get into a routine and things have been going great since then.

When I worked full time out of the house (now work in the house) , I just told myself it wasn't fair to leave a dog all day and then go out at night. An errand or 2, or an hour workout, I allowed myself, but I saved socializing for weekends. There is nothing to say you can't invite a friend over for takeout ! They aren't little puppies all that long, and when they are adults, they sleep alot more and don't need as much, it will pass. I also knew what was involved and didn't allow myself to get a dog until 30, not sure how old you are, but I had sowed enough oats by then too, lol.

Back