• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

just curious...

:lol: How do you teach stand?

Its hard if you have a thicki like Oakley!

The best way is to stand in front of you dog in a sit/down position, use a ball, swing your arm back so that the dog stands up and then back to the front to stop them from moving. Its hard to explain without seeing it.

With Merlin I use my hand facing down, palm flat and sort of just move my hand forward a bit, but Merls is a clever dood!

to teach angel to stand i put her in the sit next to me then put a treat infront of her nose a very smelly one so she knew to work hard lol and then i pulled it up so she followed and said 2 feet she doesnt know it as stand because i say 2 feet and then walk walk walk to get her to walk on 2 feet lol..
anyways its 9am and ive had no sleep at all so i wont write down a list of tricks coz she knows a fair bit :) but my all time fave trick of angels is give mummy hug.. she stands on 2 feet puts one paw on each shoulder and rests her head on one shoulder.. it is so cute and everyone who comes to visit her always wants her to do it lol

how do you get you dog to roll over angel wont do it :S she does on grass like when shes rolling in the dirt but when i try teach it she looks at me like you what?? lol help!! i want to do freestyle with her as a hobbie but its no good if she wont do roll over or play dead lol

Back