• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Piper goes in tomorrow morning!

aperfectsonnettt

Wish us luck. Piper goes in for liver shunt surgery at the U of M in Minneapolis tomorrow (tuesday) morning and they will have her for three to four days.

Keep us in your thoughts!

natureinmacrannys024.jpg

(she had just checked her email. unfortunately for her, just a bunch of junk mail and her horoscope for the day. Four star day!)

will keep everything crossed for Piper :xfngr::xfngr::xfngr::xfngr::xfngr:
good luck and keep us posted. x

Well wishes to both of you. I will be thinking of you, and keeping my fingers crossed everything goes well, and she will be home asap.

got a call this morning from the vet. her surgery is scheduled for ten am. She said Piper was going well and was very alert and friendly after all the tests and giving everyone tons of love and attention. thats my piper!

I've been saying prayer after prayer for Piper. Our Nicholas had issues when he was 4 months old-- the vets at UW Madison kept telling me it was a liver shunt. I kept telling them they were wrong. Luckily for my guy, a nuclearcyntigraphy proved me right. I hope Piper has a very successful procedure.

Let us know how Piper is doing as soon as you have word! Positive thoughts your way. :flwr:

Back