• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Its time for another Cavalier Training Day

Here's a short video of PIPPA :)
I got a great video of Jaspar doing his clicker work but it's too big to load on Photobucket :(

*The two puppies that you can see in the XPen are the one's mentioned in the breed rescue section*

Minnie is absolutely zonked :slp: I think she enjoyed herself. I was really proud of her today. She was scared but she kept with it :rah:
It was lovely to meet everyone, albeit briefly and great day out.

Thanks to all involved in organising today (y)

claire u can be so proud of her, she did so well she was really liking it!!! jasper was great to watch he was a brilliant at the clicker!!!:p:p

brilliant afternoon and i would love to do another day!!! Freddie slept the whole way home in the car!!!

had a ball!! Was shocked at how well Pippa did at agility. WIll be enrolling her soon to a class!! Claire thanks for posting video!!I hope the cows are a bit more relaxed after she screamed at them during the break!!

Oh Im so jealous I couldnt make it, sounds like you all had a great day.
:xfngr: I will get to to the next one.
Dying to see more pics and vids! :rah:

Sounds like you all had a great time...Really hope I can make the next one,might just bring Gus he could use some quality time with me...away from his little bothers, ooops meant to say brothers slip of the tongue... lol.

Well done all in dti, it was our first and we really enjoyed the whole experience. very tierd doggies today!

I would have loved to go. Sounds like ye had great fun. Cant wait to see more pictures :snap:

Sparky had a great time too, he slept all the way home & then had a little play with Cass whenhe got home & then was comatose for the rest of the nigth & had a long lie-in yesterday!!

He behaved much better than expected - apart from trying it on with poor Freddie, Abbie & I think Pippa!! - note to self - book 'the op' por after the honeymoon!!!

Can't wait to see all the pic's everyone has - I of course managed to forget to bring my camera.

Sparky had a great time too, he slept all the way home & then had a little play with Cass whenhe got home & then was comatose for the rest of the nigth & had a long lie-in yesterday!!

He behaved much better than expected - apart from trying it on with poor Freddie, Abbie & I think Pippa!! - note to self - book 'the op' por after the honeymoon!!!

Can't wait to see all the pic's everyone has - I of course managed to forget to bring my camera.

Poor freddie is still having nightmares!! :jump:f

Thanks for coming everyone. It is hard to get so much into 3 hours! Any of you who have dogs over 1 year can skip the beginners levels 1 and 2 and go ahead into agility 1 if you want to since they all responded so well.

I am working on getting the tons of video and photos off the mobile now and will post here!

I am thinking we should do a part 2 or a set course for the Cavaliers only. For example you could have your own 4 week beginners course on any weeknight or Saturday. What do you think about that? If you want this then I would need minimum of 8 doggies to run it and to know what night (Monday - Wednesday) and what time (7 till 8 or 8 to 9pm) or Saturday 11am - 12pm.

Posting photeys soon.

Oh noooo poor Freddie!!!!!!! Sparky did love him though :lotsaluv: I am worried now that he is gay!!

Oh - I remembered the name of the cruise people we're going with - Royal Carribean - was that the same one you were on?

ha ha :jump: i do think that about mine sometimes too!!!

No we went with carnival cruise line!! Royal carribean are fab u are going to have a ball!!!!!

:) I think it was all just a bit much for poor Sparks, he was just soooo eccited, like a dog with 2 tails!!!

Was so nice to see so many Cavs in the same room all getting on so well (maybe a bit too well in Sparks case though!!)

Can't wait for the cruise now - just wanna get the wedding outta the way & get on my way!!

Did they unblock you at work?

ah sparky was so cute on sat he was so excited bless him!!!

The wedding will fly in and all u got to do is remember to enjoy ur day and defo enjoy the honeymoon!!

Did they unblock you at work?

yeah for the time being!!!

Back