• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Rosie - Computer Geek and Gremlin

rosiesmum

I was on my laptop the other night - with the laptop on my lap of course, and someone decided she was being neglected and wanted to get in on the act :D

Right mum, explain it all very slowly...

Rosie047.jpg

Right, got that - what's next?

Rosie048.jpg

Getting the hang of this now, soon I'll be chatting away to all my friends online!

Rosie049.jpg

I was brushing Rosie earlier on and she was lying on her back being such a good girl (she used to hate being brushed, now, as soon as she sees the brush, she jumps up onto my lap and lets me brush away.

Rosie051.jpg

Rosie053.jpg

and the best one of all - my lovely little Gremlin :D

Rosie052.jpg

She hasn't got one ear smaller than the other - I couldn't get her to keep her head still!!!

Hope you enjoyed looking.

ADORABLE!!! I LOVE the last 2 pictures, she is just the cutest little thing!!! :lotsaluv:

these are cute pictures :)

I had 3 meddling in yesterday when I was on the sofa with my laptop :D
So much fun :D

lol nice pictures.

One of our cavaliers used to chase the mouse cursor on the screen and try to bite it.

Hahaha! those are great shots. Ilove the concentrated look on her face in the first two pics.

Thanks everyone for all your lovely comments - and Rosie says thank you as well :D

The gremlin picture is about the only time I have ever taken her picture with her ears looking nice and neat - 99% of the time she's having a 'bad ear day' :D:D

Back