• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

breath freshners?

mumto4

hi

do you give these to your dogs & if so which ones? i just got some from pets world but they dont smell that nice so even though lily eats them , i'm not sure they are really that good for her?

I don't use that sort of thing so not sure how effective they are :) -- but longer term, brushing their teeth and giving them good chews are more effective. If a dog has smelly breath it is a definite sign the dog needs to have its teeth brushed regularly as it means it is on its way to getting gum disease. Yur vet may need to scale the dog's teeth (just like with people). Gum disease is actually linked to heart disease so in cavaliers -- already prone to heart disease -- you want to make sure they have healthy teeth and gums. :)

Back