• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Justine Wedding Anniversary Gift

Justine

DSCF0006-1.jpg

DSCF0007-2.jpg

This is why Alfie is depressed in the last picture.
The Puppy is to be called Archie

Justine, you dark horse, I didn't know you were getting a puppy. Congratulations! :jump: He looks very cute and I love the name.

I didnt know either,hubbys just bought him 2 harnesses,med and a large.Thanks girls for your kind words.Hubby named him Archie.

Congratulations on your anniversary. And on the new addition to your family! How cute is Archie? :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv: How is Alfie taking to his new brother?

(Archie you can come and live with us alsoicon_whistling) A little tri pup, cavalier heaven. A lovely anniversary present he's beautiful:)

well there getting on better than i exspected,pups showing alfs some respect now,i think they will be good friends soon.

Back