• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Pics of Archie

Justine

DSCF0005-1.jpg

DSCF0002-5.jpg

DSCF0001-5.jpg

DSCF0004-4.jpg

DSCF0006-2.jpg

Archie

He is 10 weeks old,and he is smaller than Alfs was at that age but cheeky and naughty with it.

He is 10 weeks old,and he is smaller than Alfs was at that age but cheeky and naughty with it.

That was the same as Pippin when we got him at 9 weeks..your little fella looks like he did too.At 4 yrs old he is still tiny,naughty and cheeky,but so cute..we call him our forever puppy.

Looking at little Archie takes me back..I wish you many happy years together:)

Justine, he's an absolute sweetheart. More photos please especially one of both your boys! How are they getting on?

Aw, he is precious! Very handsome boy. My breeder had a six week old litter of blenheims and tri-colored when I was there to get Bandit. They had been only 3 weeks old last time we were there, and I was thinking how next one I get, I'd like to be a tri.

Back