• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ruby the Peanut is One Today

Barb B

Our little Ruby is one year old today. I also call her Peanut because she is small (under 13 pounds) and Wiggleworm (because when she wags her tail - which is often - her whole body follows).

She has a big sister named Star (19 months old). Ruby is Star's personal trainer. Before Ruby arrived on the scene at the end of December 2007, Star was a very happy but somewhat inactive dog. Now that our little dynamo is here, she has Star running around like mad. Games of chase, tug-of-war and keep-away dominate their days.

Bruce and Kris - thank you for our two wonderful girls! They are such a delight.

I don't post often, but visit the board almost daily. I often think of you, Caraline, as I imagine what it would be like to have kangaroos in the back yard! And especially now, since my daughter is returning this afternoon from a 3-week trip to Fiji, New Zealand, and Australia.

Karlin, this forum is great - keep up the good work!

2155495562_26b329fb91.jpg

AWWW, they are both so adorable. I call mine wiggleworm too. It's so cute when they do that. Happy bday Peanut!!! :flwr:

Happy Birthday Ruby!! She is so pretty Barb :eek:

I haven't seen a recent picture of Star for a while either ~ she's so big and fluffy now!! :lotsaluv:

I hope you get lots of extra special birthday kisses, lots of love and lots of COOKIES@!! :dogwlk: :D

Well, I cheated a little with the photo - it's from the day Ruby came to live with us! I don't have a really good recent picture of the two of them, so I better put that on my To Do list.

Star has lost weight since her personal trainer moved in! But she is still fluffy.

Happy Birthday, they are both beautiful!

She is a small girl alright, which is interesting to me, as our girl is small too (she was 1.85 kilos at just under 12 weeks), so we presume she will be a small adult also. Unless she gets a sudden growth spurt!

Back