• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Larz or sensible harness

nicola

I am looking to order a Larz tandem leash for Lady and Charlie plus another Larz single leash for my Old English Sheedog who nearly pulls us off our feet. I am therefore also looking for a harness for the Old English. I was wondering which of either the Larz cradle harness or the sensible harness people would recommend. He weighs about 90 pounds and is a puller :rolleyes:. I am not getting Lady and Charlie (my cavs) their harnesses yet as they are still pups and I already have Puppia harnesses for them. Any advice would be welcomed and appreciated.

The sense-ible front clip harness is best for pulling. But again, this is really a training issue -- a good rewards based class with focus on loose-lead walking is really what is needed. Walking two dogs together generally increases pulling in the puller and starts the other dog pulling, when they have no loose lead training.

Thanks Karlin. Is there a major difference between the larz Z cradle and the sense ible harness? Its just I am placing an order for the tandem leash for my two cavs and a single Z leash for my old english sheepdog and if there is not a major difference I would have gone for the z cradle harness for my Old English ( not for the cavs). He is a VERY big dog and does tend to pull. We are working on it with him :dogwlk:I was reading up on the Larz Z cradle harness and thought it sounded good but would be interested to know what you thought of the z cradle harness (if you're familiar with it?). I just intend to use the puppia harnesses with Lady and Charlie. TIA.

Back