• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Thanks to those who post to breed rescue...

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
I always mean to say this -- but I really appreciate those of you who take the time to post cavaliers to breed rescue when you see them on various rescue sites or Petfinder. I know this takes time and it can make all the difference for a dog. Even though someone who is active on the board may not apply for the dog, there are some 30,000 visits to this board monthly and so many, many more see those posts. Some of those dogs might otherwise languish in rescue.

Thanks again for the time you put into this. Anyone can post a dog if you spot a rescue dog needing rehoming anywhere. The only thing I don't allow is dogs for sale. :)

Karlin

The West of England's Regional Rescue/Welfare seems to be having a fair share of Cavaliers being placed into rescue at the moment, with the credit crunch and people losing their homes, along with health issues being the main reasons.

Anyone in that area or nearby is more than welcome to PM and a contact number can be given for you to make enquiries if you can offer a home to a Cavalier.

Home checks will of course be carried out.

Alison.

Back