• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

For Pixie-A Poem

I want to add:
Your poem is truly lovely and my heart goes out to you. It's beautiful how you have expressed your love for little Pixie. :lotsaluv:

Thank you, Cathy. I thank you, and all the others on this board for the heartfelt messages that so many have extended to me. It truly has made a difference for me. Most people in my everyday life don't understand, and this kind of hurt needs sharing. I truly thank you all for sharing it with me.

I just read your tribute and cried. It is beautifully written and lovingly portrays the special bond the two of you had. Will pray that you get stronger every day and that she will live on in your happy memories of her time with your family. :hug:

Back