• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Poor thing

Yvonne117

There is a poor blenheim cavalier on epupz who is due a litter on the 22nd of this month and they are selling her. Surely this would be very traumatic for her. I cant stop thinking about the poor little thing losing her home, going somwhere strange just as she is having her litter.

The poor thing. Some people are very inconsiderate. Surely that would really stress her out :confused:

I too saw this & was horrified - I mentioned it on another forum & got very little interest!! (maybe because I was looking on that particular site, I do so because I've spotted 2 stolen dogs on there in the past 2 years & reported them to a missing dogs organisation) It quite upset me. How could anyone be so heartless as to sell a pregnant bitch & one so close to her time is beyond me :confused: It also makes me wonder if they are capable of doing this then they probably don't really care where she ends up - I'm thinking puppy farm! I really hope I'm wrong & the little love gets a loving, caring home, but somehow I doubt it :(.

Just went on to site to see if I could find out more & possibly telephone the owner. Not sure what I was going to say - possibly give them a piece of my mind :mad: - but the advert has gone! Searched twice & just couldn't find it anywhere. Maybe someone pulled it due to complaints?

No it just says 'this is a sad choice but no option'.
I was also really worried another back street breeder or puppy farm would take her.

Just went on to site to see if I could find out more & possibly telephone the owner. Not sure what I was going to say - possibly give them a piece of my mind :mad: - but the advert has gone! Searched twice & just couldn't find it anywhere. Maybe someone pulled it due to complaints?

May be that someone has bought her. I sure hope it is someone wanting to rescue her. I, unfortunately, am in the wrong country to even consider!

Back