• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello Everyone

shadowsmom

My name is Lynn and I am the new mom to a six month old Tri by the name of Shadow. It was love at first sight with this boy. He has 2 other very handsome brothers but there was something about him and I couldn't my eyes off of him. He has adapted very well to his new surroundings (well, except for the cat). He is not bothered by her, she is bothered by him. I'm optomistic that everyone will get along very soon. This is my first Cavalier, I actually didn't know about them until I decided that I had done enough grieving from the lost of my best friend Striker (English Springer Spaniel) 2 years ago. I couldn't bring myself to adopt another Springer because I was afraid that the new Springer would never be able to live up to Striker and I would be doing comparison, which would not be fair. After many hours of searching I found a web page with pictures of my beautiful boy and his brothers and two days later...voila....we're a family again. I look forward to reading, learning and hopefully being able to contribute to this wonderful group of Cavalier lovers.

Welcome- you will enjoy it here. Lots of great information. Your new puppy is very cute- we like seeing each others pictures. :)

Back