• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Our favourite walk......

amanda L

is in the sand-dunes....

dunes012.jpg

Com'mon Alfie

dunes055.jpg

Wait fo me....

dunes014.jpg

I LOVE rolling in rabbit poo:yuk:

dunes043.jpg

Can't catch me...coz I'm so fast!

dunes035.jpg

Yay....lets go for a dip in the cold sea!

dunes020.jpg

dunes063.jpg

Running free...

dunes008.jpg

Last edited:
Hi
The other week when we were on hols in Northumberland , Poppy discovered some horse poo on the beach and had a good rock and roll in it ,she stunk in the car on the way back to the cottage so it was straight in the bath.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I am so jealous. What I would give to be able to have walks in places that beautiful.. It is concrete sidewalks for Dixie and me....whaaaa Your pictures and dogs are gorgeous.

Thanks all, yep, the dogs just love the sand-dunes and beach, it is the beach at Bettystown, but the Mornington end (which is much nicer). Its usually very quiet up there and great for walks off lead, and lots of dog-friendly folk aswell (y).

Great pics they show your dogs are really enjoying themselves:). My Jasper loves playing on the beach and kicking around in the sand Gabby hasn't visited the beach yet (here in Wales dog are banned from the beach from May to September.)

Great pictures we have a beach that looks similar to that about an hour from here. I wish we had off leash areas around here.

Back