• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lying On His Back

steph

Hi, i was just wondering does anyone elses dog sleep on their backs? It seems like a new thing with my 9 month old charlie. Its so tempting to tiggle him under his chin when he is like this cos he is flat out with his legs in the air:p

Yes Dylan does sometimes!
2462495766_df029bf47c.jpg

344194832_a52038a7cf.jpg

353218654_ad506867d4.jpg

2090128256_3c75930574.jpg

oh my gosh! I just want to tickle his belly!
Pixie would sleep on her back in her bed, with her head curled around to the side and snore like a fat old man. Whenever I'd try to get the camera for a shot of it, she would wake up!

Ahh Dylan :lotsaluv: What a beauty he is.. I am in love! :lotsaluv:

SiânE is absilutely beautiful!! She's always going to be one of my favorite tri girls ;) I love her and her funny sleeping positions ;)

Kosmo sleeps like that all the time :eek: I love it when they will lay like that and let you groom them (y)

Jasper usually likes to sleep this way, although Gabby likes to sleep lying down.

Lovely pics of both Dylan and SianE , so cute:)

Miles sleeps on his back all of the time too...that's Truman as a baby curled up next to him :lotsaluv: He's also the soundest sleeper! I can pick him up and move him or even carry him around and he won't wake up...once he's asleep he's out for the night!

2357420731_0e0045e16c.jpg

Back