• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

lexi now 10months

we luv lexi

hi all,
havent been here in a few months.
Just wanted to post a little update. She's 10months now she'll be 11months in a few days, so not much longer til shes an adult and she wont be fitting into the puppy category anymore :rolleyes: hehe
i love my little lexi she's such a wonderful little doggy, and such a blessing to us! :luv: enjoy!

2673982328_e9982290b4.jpg

2673958378_f4f374312c.jpg

just finished building this daybed in our guestroom and she already claimed it! haha

2558323014_ce165648ea.jpg

taking the cutest nap ever...hehe:lotsaluv:

2557499809_44e82b0c02.jpg

oops! u caught me! sorry to disturb your slumber haha

2558321758_7c9dd03492.jpg

princess lexi in all her glory lol

thanks for looking! hope u enjoyed! she always makes me smile :flwr:

She is absolutely beautiful! Glad to see you back online! I love the first photo with the butterflys like ribbons at the top of her ears. How cute is that?!

aww..thanks! been really busy with school and work and not much time for play anymore :cool:
i was playing with the editing options on flikr.com
pretty neat! :)

She is a little cutie-pie!!! She has the little pink nose, just like my Jato. I always say it's so I can find him quickly in a pile of Cavaliers. :D

Back