• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Timmy Wins a First!

cavi lover

My big boy Timmy won his first first at our agility club competiton last night.
He did a clear jumping course in 27.2 secs.It was a grade 2/3 course so I am thrilled to bits!

We only started agility in Oct 07 so Timmy is doing really well shame about his handler though! I never knew I had co ordination difficulties until I started agility!!

It is great fun give it a go!

Last edited:
Comgratulations Timmy! :rah: :rah: I'm sure your handler did very well too, other wise you wouldn't have done the course correctly!

Wow....congratulations. That is wonderful news. We do agility too, but just started a few months ago. It is fun. However, I don't think Dixie will ever win a first. She just kinda takes her time......;)

Great job! It's great to hear that he has done so well, so quickly! :rah:

We're just getting the idea of starting agility, and I had no idea how long it would take to get reasonably OK at it. Like you, I think I may be the limiting factor in terms of speed, not Daisy! :p

Back