• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

It's been a while . . .

arasara

It's been a while since I've posted any new pictures of Kosmo or Faith. Kosmo has gotten a lot bigger since the last I posted ~ he hit about 2 years old and filled out everywhere! Faithey as some of you may recall is my rescue girl ~ I can't believe how much she's grown and how long her hair is now.. it's a nightmare to maintain! :lol:

Faithey is huge now:

m142207978.jpg

Since kos has healed from his patella surgery, he's become quite the water dog!

m152149849.jpg

How many cavaliers can one lap accomodate?

m152151434.jpg

Kosmo was jealous that Faith was touching me, so he had to push her out of the way :rolleyes:

m152151712.jpg

Ready to go home!

m152151105.jpg

Ahh I love these guys! :lotsaluv:

Great pictures, I love the ones of them both on your lap, that's sooooo cute! I love when my 2 both want to be on my lap at the same time. Faith has such a pretty coat and Kosmo has the cutest face! :lotsaluv:

So typical cavalier-behaviour to "push" away babies or other dogs in yoyr lab to get closer to you :eek:
That is a lot of coat on Faith...she is a real beauty:)

Wow Sara, they are really grown up aren't they?! It's hard to believe that that lady is the cutie pie Faith who's puppy pictures I used to love! And Kosmo really does have a beautiful face. How's the therapy work with him going?

They are lovely! I also love the pictures of them in your lap, they are so longing for human company - like a cavalier always is :D

Oh what beautiful dogs~~~~ They are so sweet cuddled up together. I wish I had two that I could lap cuddle together....

Hi Sara :D Faith and Kosmo look so sweet, I bet they turn heads when you walk them. Faith's coat is worth all the work, it looks great.

Thank you guys all for your lovely comments ;) I won't tell Faith or Kosmo.. it will go straight to their ego! :lol:

Cleo's person ~ I have unfortunately stopped doing therapy work at this time. I'm actually in nursing school, and that's turned out to be far more involved than I would have imagined. I was able to keep up in the beginning, but honestly, it stopped being fun because I kept thinking about everything I still had to do before the next day :eek: I may pick it back up again when I am finished ;)

Kosmo and Faith looked like they had a blast camping. In the last picture they look exhausted after a fun vacation. :dogwlk: They looked relieved to be going home. :drivecar:

Aww Sara, your babies are all grown up :lotsaluv:
Those are wonderful pics - they look so content together and you look fab as well :hug:

Every time I look as Paulines' Dylan I am reminded of Kosmo and just now when I looked at Kos,I immediately thought of Dylan :luv:

It's lovely to see Kosmo back enjoying life again after surgery.
Faithey looks almost as mischievous as my Minnie :badgrin:

Every time I look as Pauline's' Dylan I am reminded of Kosmo and just now when I looked at Kos,I immediately thought of Dylan :luv:

How true! We have noticed the likeness and even before I got Dylan, Kosmo was my favourite dog on CT. Sara and I have a bit of a soft spot for each others dogs, probably for this reason!

Back