• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Qnotje @ 15 weeks

qwickkertje

Well it's been a while (just wayyyy too busy with the sleepovers) but here's an update of our little naughty puppy..

She's as charming as ever though and knows how to abuse this ;)

Oh mommy this grass tastes SOOOO good...
DSC07119.jpg

Watch out.. Here I come!
DSC07136.jpg

You talking to me?
DSC07154.jpg

Just laying here...
DSC07167.jpg

She's growing so FAST.. she's completely out of proportion now but still so cute :D

Thx for viewing!

Ohhhh- she is wonderful! Such a charming girl! I think it is so funny when they are "investigating grass samples" :D

She is BEAUTIFUL and what great pictures ! Mine eats grass and anything else she can find. We have to follow her to keep an eye on her.

AWWWWW, she is gorgeous. And, your pictures are great. She looks like such fun.....:eek:

Not only does she look so cute.. she actually is as cute as she looks.. and trust me that makes it hard to raise her :p

She's the sweetest puppy we had so far.. Qwick was sweet as well but a pain to potty trian him and Qwebble yeah well I think she has ADHD and she's autistic I think that says enough ;) but she's a sweety as well ;)

Back