• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

woody and yet another addition.....

jill

woody is getting so much bigger... he's looking more handsome everyday...

DSCN3646.jpg

DSCN3645.jpg

DSCN3633.jpg

DSCN3620.jpg

DSCN3472.jpg

and our latest (and last for awhile) addition... he was a stray that we took in. we placed an ad in the lost and found in the local paper, but nobody claimed him.... so he is now ours. our niece named him cinnamon.

DSCN3364.jpg

Such great pictures- I LOVE the one of them sleeping together on the sofa. :lotsaluv: Oh my gosh, that is the best picture ever!!!! The kitty is so cute too, I really like the color of him.

Yes, l like the sleepy heads photo best they look like 2 little angels, they're both lovely and look like best buddies, Cinnamon is beautiful and looks to have made himself at home already (y)

Woody is getting bigger I remember you posting not so long ago when he was smaller, he is handsome, they're all great pics, and congrats on your new addition:)

Back