• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

WE GOT MARRIED yeahhhh!

Emma n Renco

Hiya everyone!

We have been well out of touch for a while because we got married... it was the most wonderful day and the sun was shining all day. (Rained the day before and day after really badly). We then went on a honeymoon to Sardinia which was absolutely beautiful and relaxing.

My photographer was from Ireland and an old colleague of mine, he came all the way over and took all of our photos which we adore so much. He is fabulous and I want to share his work with everyone, especially for any budding brides in Ireland on the look out for a recommendation... Here's a link to an album he has put together for us. (We have about 400 photos on a disk though ha ha)...

Enjoy!

www.ronankellyphotography.com (Emma & Renco Theunissen album)

Mr & Mrs Theunissen xx

Congratulations!

wow these photographs are beautiful! what a nice memory of what looks to have been a wonderful day!

Congratulations:)
Beautyfull pics ,love the style the photograher uses! Looks like it has been a real fairytail-wedding!

:lotsaluv: Congratulations Emma and Renco !!!! :lotsaluv:

I loved looking at your :snap: So glad the weather held for you.
Looks like you all had a wonderful day :jump:

Wow - looks like you had a fabulous day! Your pictures are amazing..

Congratulations!!! :jmp2::jmp2:

What happy news. Congratulations! It looked like a lovely day and your pictures came out great. :lotsaluv:

:rah:congratulations:rah: wishing you health, wealth and happiness for your future years together:). Your pics are beautiful:).

Hey a big congrats! I'm so glad it was such a fantastic day for you, and the pictures are stunning -- really nice shots for your to treasure. :)

Oh, Congratulations to you both. I loved your pictures. You both look beautiful and so happy......Wishing you the BEST ~~~~~

Congratulations! What a lovely wedding! Thank you for sharing the gorgeous pictures celebrating your first day as a wedded couple.:flwr:

Back