• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cavalier ONLY training course

TKC

Starting a new thread so I can get this done if it's needed.

We can run a Cavalier Only 4 weeks full obedience course.

We would need 8 dogs and to know when everyone would like it to happen.

If this is something you want reply here with your preferred days and times etc.

You can do any weeknight evening, any saturday from 11 till 12 or a Sunday morning.

I would like to bring Molly but I'm going on a weeks holiday in the middle of August so I would miss one of the classes :(

Ok so we have a day Sunday...anyone else interested if it is on a Sunday?

A Sunday is fine by me, but like Casshon, I plan to take the dogs away for a week during August. I would hate to have to miss a class :(

I think I'l bring Cara this time. HEY BRíD!! did you hear that????? :p ;)

I'd love to do it with Sparks but wouldn't be avalible till mid september because of our wedding....:mad:

Sunday would suit me but not too early , 2 hours away from Dublin . Would sign up at least 2 of mine . 31st August I'm away on course .
Mimi

Last edited:
A full course is normally €165 based on 8 dogs BUT we could to more dogs since they are all cavaliers and reduce the cost considerably.

For example the running cost is €1320 for a whole course. This is for ALL dogs not per dog. So the individual costs are based on how many dogs per course.

8 dogs - €165 per dog.
10 dogs - €132 per dog.
12 dogs - €110 per dog.

Let me know. I am away from 28th August so we may need to get something sorted soon so as we can get a course going. Plus we have 9/10 August already booked out with Agility Workshops so that week would be skipped anyway so if this is the weekend people are thinking they may miss don't worry. I can however get cover for those dates.

So we have
August 3rd (bank holiday), 17th, 24th and 31st)
OR
September 7, 14, 21, 28 which may suit everyone.

I'm really interested , but going to Rome with Kilkenny Gospel Choir on 27th September . So would miss that Sunday also . 31st August I'm away on a course . Could I sign up for 3 only?
I have 3 dogs , would it be possible to participate with all 3 ( one is deaf ) Nifa ?
I'd love to do an agility course with the dogs especially my Rua , any possibility for that . I work every Saturday , my busiest day so Sundays are the only day I can manage .
Mimi

I'm away on Sept 14th so I would also miss 3 of the 4 classes :bang:. Sunday is a good day for the classes though.

DJ is already in training so I was going to take Pippin instead.. Will it be going ahead?

September would suit us. Is it basic obedience Tara? We've already done the part one course with Dougal, but to be honest he could do with a refresher :lpy: :D Tandie took to obedience much more readily actually. He's still quite independent and will only obey if he thinks there's a chance of a treat, which I know is MY fault as I should be doing my fifteen mins a day with him... anyway, we could all do with a refresher!!! :dgwlk:

Also I know it's generally not recommended but if we had another dog to bring would that be ok? Could they come to the same class? Obviously I'd take one and my husband the other. Or is it just a total no no.?

Was trying to sort out the dates with some of you missing for 1 out of the 3 classes. We actually have Ian Dunbar over the 20th and 21st so that's another Sunday gone.

I am going to have to talk to Lisa and sort this one out and get back to you all.

Back