• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cavalier ONLY training course

I know they do have intentions of running this if there are enough people! Tara has had a lot on her plate with a sick dog and the Dunbar event so probably hasn;t sen this thread in a bit!

I'm definitely interested especially if its on a Sunday, it's really my only free day. I missed the last training session.

I hope Taras' dog is OK :lotsaluv:

Working on this now!

Having met Mr Pippin it pushed me onto to start getting this sorted.

Therese I am mailing you your stuff today also...

Jasmine would like to attend too, though she's so far from being the sharpest knife in the drawer that she's practically in another room :D

This is FINALLY Available for Booking!

Click this page and scroll down to the CAVALIER KING CHARLES PET OBEDIENCE COURSE (the baby blue coloured course)

There is €30 off the regular price for this special group of doglets :)

www.dogtrainingireland.ie/training_classes.php

12 spaces and it's open so not just this board!

Enjoy.

:bang: I can't do this course either as its on a Saturday. I have matches every Saturday :(.

Oh well, hope everyone else has fun ;).

Yay! I have booked Dora in :D
Haven't done any really formal training with her yet, but she will sit for a treat (it's just she jumps all over me once she gets it :) Full of nervous energy)

I just booked Molly in for the obedience refresher course. It's a great idea to have a refresher course. Starts next Wednesday, can't wait :cool:

OH NO..! looks like I may not be doing this now as I have to go into hospital for a minor procedure but was called today, after months of waiting so I'll be going in soon and will miss another class and could only maybe make two classes.

Looks like I will have to leave it until next time.

I'm gonna have to miss it too :( Saturday is my busiest day so I cant take time off. Looks like Ollie is gonna have to be unruly for another while :rolleyes:

OH NO..! looks like I may not be doing this now as I have to go into hospital for a minor procedure but was called today, after months of waiting so I'll be going in soon and will miss another class and could only maybe make two classes.

Looks like I will have to leave it until next time.

I hope everything goes well for you in hospital Pippa :flwr:

I almost forgot about this, I've just booked Jasmine in, i'm sure she'll enjoy herself :)

Hi ,
Would love to attend a course but I'm only available on Sunday's like Shelli Saturday is my busiest Day , I never have a saturday off .
Are they ever done on Sundays?
Cavalier training course or Agility for Rua ?
Mimi

I can't go this time round and I think in the future I will be busy on saturday so if there's ever one on sunday I'll most likely be there with Pippin!

Back