• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lost Toothbrush

Brian M

Hi
Just as i am sitting here quietly reading the posts i realize Daisy is on the floor quietly chewing something and Daisy being Daisy its trouble jump off the bed go up to her take a piece of white plastic out of her mouth ,Whats That i wonder ,Oh wheres the toothbrush i just cleaned their teeth with it Help i cant find it.Look over at Rosie on the bed whats she got OMG shes chewing on a tube of logic gel get that off her calm down and think cant find the toothbrush !.Dawn comes up she can hear the panic and me noisily searching then i think ,Dawn is the girls toothbrush in the bathroom ,i took it there to clean, Yes it is ,Whats that bit of plastic Daisy was chewing then i realize it was a Little top off the tube of logic gel Rosie was eating well it looks like Daisy gave it a good chew but did not swallow anything panic over .Daisy stop chewing that cardboard box here we go again.Why is it always Daisy and now shes teaching Rosie ,but i wouldn't part with them for the world :rah:

Back