Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Embrace Pet Insurance Update

Post Thanks / Like

We also have Embrace and have been very pleased with them. We met our $200 deductible earlier this year when Ruby had her tear ducts cleaned out, so I'm currently awaiting my checks for her knee surgery. Prior to the surgery, we had to go the vet emergently to have her kneecap put back in place. Embrace is paying us back 90% of both that visit and the surgery, so I think we only ended up paying about $200 out of pocket for the entire thing. They are also VERY prompt with returning emails and phone calls and are so incredibly nice and caring. They even sent us a Christmas card last year! I would (and do) highly recommend this company.
    Jessica, mom to Ruby, 1 yr. old blenheim

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the info. I've been looking into Embrace and was wondering, of those of you who use them, do you have the prescription plan? I never know if prescription plans are worth it and if they cover all meds.
    Mommy to Bentley (blenheim) and Lulu (blenheim)

Post Thanks / Like

We are not on the prescription plan. Ruby is a pretty healthy little girl so far, so we didn't feel like it was necessary. That may change in the future, but for now, we've decided against it.
    Jessica, mom to Ruby, 1 yr. old blenheim