• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Correction on what happened to Pixie

brotymo

Hey all, I wanted to let you guys know that what happened to Pixie is actually called delayed drowning instead of dry drowning as i had originally been calling it. I wanted to correct that because both conditions do exist, but they are not the same thing. There is a big difference. Dry drowning is when the larynx spasms shut and the individual has no water in the lungs, but can't get air either. Pixie had water in her lungs.
Thanks again everyone for your support. We still miss her awful bad. Some days it swims over me like it just happened, but those days get a bit further apart as time goes on.

:hug: those flash backs of feelings when it happened pass with time. I used to have flash backs of seeing my daughters seizures, that frightened feeling does go. It's good you are talking about it.

:hug:I can only agree with Pauline that the flash backs of the difficult moments pass with time. In the end you will think of the happy memories and you will smile thinking about Pixie and enjoying the crazy moments of the new puppy.

We were going to fill Ellas pool,but i decided not to becos of the pup,i was worried he could get in.I know he cant becos the sided are high,but i woudnt of felt relaxed.

Back