• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Happy Birthday Lucy

Oh goodness, she didn't realise she had her own birthday thread! I was getting a post ready for her yesterday for her birthday but in between work and sorting dogs I never had time.

To celebrate, Lucy and all her dog pals had a meal of ground beef and salmon oil yesterday -- mmmmmm mmmmm! -- and a bit of dried tripe in the evening.

She is full of beans and the funniest old thing to have around. She loves children and is just the gentlest sweet natured girl. I love the depth of character older dogs have -- I cannot recommend an oldie enough as an addition to any household.

Lucy says thanks for the good wishes and looks forward to many more birthdays! :)

2700354655_bfb3f22268.jpg

Ahh....she is lovely, Happy 9th birthday Lucy.

Yes indeed there is something very special about the oldies :) I find it with the rescues as well, a special endearment comes with them.

Alison.

Back