• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

name ideas please!!

loopylucy

hi, my nan has just been to look at a 4 month old black and tan cavalier bitch. her current name is masie but they need to change it because their old cavalier was called that, she asked me for name ideas just in case they do have her, if they do, pics will be added lol.

so any name ideas would be much appreciated!!

thanks xxxxxxxxxxxx

I like the name Gabbyicon_whistling, or what about missie as its not to different from masie, I also like Sasha or Holly. Look forward to seeing pics if your nan does have her:)

My mum called her second Boxer `Misty`and then when she got her third(sadly misty died of cancer)she called her Maisie as it sounded like Misty so if she accidently called her Misty in the early days it wouldnt matter so much - still with me? lol...
Anyways I would say Misty.
Barkley and Sweet-Pea (courtesy of Debbie)are also names I adore and will give to a dog of mine if I ever get another young `un :)

Oh yeah and Smiffy.

Last edited:
thank you for all the name suggestions!

Nans had the new little puppy!! she has called her Daisy and she is sooo cute!!

i will post pics when i can because she will not sit still lol. it may be later or it may be when i get back from my hols.

thanks again!!

xxxxxxxxxx

Back