• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

As it a summer day

Davy

It means I can sit over the park and get some photos of a natural looking SiânE without the scary white eyes.:(

I love theses as you can start to see SiânE grey eyebrows:)

25-07-08c.jpg

25-07-08d.jpg

And not to be left out the pest is staying with us for a holiday, but trying to get a good photo of them together is near impossible. Triying to get Cassie to stay in one place is hard enough what with all the dogs and birds around. :rolleyes:
25-07-08a.jpg

25-07-08e.jpg

Looking at these pics it is hard to believe that SianE is in the golden oldies section, she is a beauty, that second pic just melts your heart :) Lovely pic of them both together:)ts great having our summer at last yeh:rah:.

Oh my SianE looks better now than she ever did :) She is a little beauty and Maxx says can he have her mobile number? x

:jump:Ooooh! SiánE pics :lotsaluv:

I looooooOVE this one
25-07-08c.jpg

I just want to kiss your lil nose :luv:
Cassie is gorgeous BTW :lotsaluv:

Back