• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi im new

pagan

Hi im new on here .I dont have any cavaliers at the moment.I intend to get one shortly .I used to show ,breed and judge .My prefix was Jorgealin back in the 1980s.

Welcome!! We are all cavalier (if not wholly dog) crazy. Actually, your kennel name sounded familiar. Probably in conjunction with a loranka or pascavale. I used to love going over pedigrees because cavaliers have an interesting history.

HI, I'm pretty new to Cavaliers, going on 7 years of owning and 4 of breeding, but I've heard of your kennel. Welcome!

Last edited:
Welcome!! What kinds of dogs have you had in the past, and are you getting a Cavalier soon?

Welcome!! We are all cavalier (if not wholly dog) crazy. Actually, your kennel name sounded familiar. Probably in conjunction with a loranka or pascavale. I used to love going over pedigrees because cavaliers have an interesting history.
Yes i bred Jorgealin Ryan of Lorankas and Jorgealin Rory of Lorankas .

Thanks all for the warm welcome i lived in the uk before moving over here .I breed German shepherds under the shammerdoo prefix now.I grew up with gsds and rough collies.I have exhibited and worked both breeds.I have had a japanese chin ,Papillions wolfhounds and a belgian shepherd. and not forgetting My favourite cavaliers.Im looking at the moment to buy a nice show puppy .My prefix was also linked yo Halghton cavaliers as Cheryl had her foudation bitch from me.I breed minature shetland ponies also /I really miss cavaliers .

Theres a lot of cavaliers going back to my lines in many countrys .I wish i could get one with my lines

Hi Sandy i there are some jorgealin ckcs in america

Back