• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Chattanooga Charlie

Holly

I wanted to call him Bailey but I forgot (I was exhausted!!) that it's my good friend and neighbor's dog's name!! So, suggestions welcome...

Here he is, the star of the show...all 14 lbs of him!

2711902689_da044fb2c2.jpg

2712713388_384e35c2c7.jpg

2712714954_599f47e6d6.jpg

2711904163_b333177638.jpg

2711904995_e7f465f2ab.jpg

2712717684_266a1e02c7.jpg

Good night to all my new CavTalk friends!! :) (honestly, can it get any cuter??!)
2712718604_a028895bae.jpg

He's very pretty Holly :) I'll bet he feels great sleeping in a nice warm place :)

I like all of his white.

Way to go on the rescue @! (y)

He is really sweet looking and pretty. You sure can see the cavalier! Sorry I didn't see the urgent message until you already were underway for him. I was closer and could have helped.

My vote for a name is Otto, after Otto Frank (Anne Frank's dad) who survived the holocaust. Like Otto, he is a survivor! He escaped almost certain death while imprisoned in a place where his fellow citizens were being put to death around him. Or call him Frank or Frankie for that matter.

Hi

Hes beautiful and its a wonderful gift you have given him which i am sure he will return with lots of love and total devotion.:flwr:

He looks like he is really really comfy and content ...Hé will definantly reward you all with loyalty&love in the future:)

I love the names Henry and Oscar for males. Although I do have to say that the rationale for using the name Otto is just perfect. Good luck,
Bev

I love all the names you guys have suggested. I decided to keep him as Chattanooga Charlie for now and let his new "parents" name him when he finds his forever home!

Holly, he is so lucky that you rescued him, well done :rah:
I hope he finds his forever home soon :xfngr: He is such a cutie.

What a beautiful little guy. In the first picture his eyes look as if he's wondering if this is going to last-he doesn't know the plans for a furever home :). He does like the soft surfaces, like he's clinging to them. Thank you for being his *ng*l. Have a good day today.

I'm sure if he could talk- he would tell you thank you for saving his life. He looks so happy and content sleeping on your soft couch. He looks like such a sweetheart, bless him. I hope you can find him a wonderful home with someone as special as you. :xfngr:

Oh he's adorable. I bet you are missing your own dogs? Well done you for making one little dog very happy. Any chance you might ask to keep him?

Back